80 percent off 0.15
How to calculate 80 percent-off $0.15. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.03.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 80 percent (%) off $0.15?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 0.15 when discounted 80 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.12 is what percent off $0.15?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 80 percent off $0.15? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $0.15 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 80.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 0.15 x 80 / 100
Amount Saved = 12 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.12 (answer).
In other words, a 80% discount for a item with original price of $0.15 is equal to $0.12 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $0.15 when discounted 80 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $0.15 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 80 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 0.15 - 0.12
Sale Price = $0.03 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.03.
You will pay $0.03 for a item with original price of $0.15 when discounted 80%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $0.15 with 80% discount, you will pay 0.15 - 0.12 = $0.03.
3) 0.12 is what percent off $0.15?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.12 = 0.15 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.12 / 0.15 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.12 / 0.15 = Discount in Percent
12 / 0.15 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 80 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 65 percent off 0.59
- 50 percent off one nineth
- 55 percent off seventy
- 2 percent off 36000
- 1 percent off eight hundred
- 45 percent off 0.70
- 5 percent off 0.37
- 75 percent off 39000
- 7 percent off 23000
- 10 percent off 384
- 5 percent off 433.39
- 30 percent off 0.25
- 2 percent off twenty seven
- 2 percent off 112
- 80 percent off 152