75 discount on seven
How to calculate 75 discount-on $seven. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $1.75.
Percent-off Calculator ?Please change the values of the two first boxes below and get answers to any combination of values.
Original price: $
Discount percentage: %
Final Price: $
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 75 percent (%) off $seven?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ seven when discounted 75 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $5.25 is what percent off $7?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
How to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 75 percent off $7? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $7 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 75.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 7 x 75 / 100
Amount Saved = 525 / 100
Amount Saved = $5.25 (answer).
In other words, a 75% discount for a item with original price of $7 is equal to $5.25 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $7 when discounted 75 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $7 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 75 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 7 - 5.25
Sale Price = $1.75 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $1.75.
You will pay $1.75 for a item with original price of $7 when discounted 75%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $7 with 75% discount, you will pay 7 - 5.25 = $1.75.
3) 5.25 is what percent off $7?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
5.25 = 7 x Discount in Percent / 100
5.25 / 7 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 5.25 / 7 = Discount in Percent
525 / 7 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 75 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.