Two percent off forty two
How to calculate two percent-off $forty two. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $41.16.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is two percent (%) off $forty two?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ forty two when discounted two percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.84 is what percent off $42?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 2 percent off $42? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $42 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 2.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 42 x 2 / 100
Amount Saved = 84 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.84 (answer).
In other words, a 2% discount for a item with original price of $42 is equal to $0.84 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $42 when discounted 2 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $42 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 2 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 42 - 0.84
Sale Price = $41.16 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $41.16.
You will pay $41.16 for a item with original price of $42 when discounted 2%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $42 with 2% discount, you will pay 42 - 0.84 = $41.16.
3) 0.84 is what percent off $42?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.84 = 42 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.84 / 42 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.84 / 42 = Discount in Percent
84 / 42 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 2 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- Eight percent off 488
- Twenty percent off 89000
- 75 percent off 0.94
- Thirty percent off two hundred
- 60 percent off 262.19
- Nine percent off 82.25
- One hundred percent off 77
- 25 percent off 0.38
- 20 percent off 224
- Ten percent off eight
- 6 percent off 342
- 45 percent off 81000
- 50 percent off
- 35 percent off
- 3 percent off 0.96
- One percent off 0.5
- Eighty percent off 257.57
- 7 percent off 10
- 70 percent off five
- Twenty five percent off one hundred
- 1 percent off 83000
- Twenty five percent off 143.21
- Fifty percent off 0.75
- 70 percent off 7000
- 45 percent off 144
- Twenty five percent off
- 75 percent off 275.87
- Ninety percent off a
- Fifteen percent off forty two
- One percent off 48000
- Eight percent off 0.77
- Two percent off eighteen
- 100 percent off two thousand
- 8 percent off 0.96
- Six percent off 6000
- 80 percent off 49.97
- 45 percent off 192
- Nine percent off
- 35 percent off 207.87
- 55 percent off 0.10
- Twenty percent off 52000
- Ten percent off 14000
- 4 percent off 89000
- 8 percent off 15000
- 40 percent off 74
- Fourteen percent off 500000
- Four percent off 850000
- 1 percent off five
- Nineteen percent off four hundred
- 30 percent off six
- Twenty five percent off 34000
- Eighty percent off seven
- Two percent off 50000
- 80 percent off 76
- Six percent off 0.91
- Thirteen percent off 1000000
- 5 percent off 67
- Ninety percent off 335.51
- Six percent off sixteen
- Sixteen percent off