Ten% off 1300
How to calculate ten % off $1300. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $1170.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is ten percent (%) off $1300?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 1300 when discounted ten percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $130 is what percent off $1300?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 10 percent off $1300? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $1300 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 10.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 1300 x 10 / 100
Amount Saved = 13000 / 100
Amount Saved = $130 (answer).
In other words, a 10% discount for a item with original price of $1300 is equal to $130 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $1300 when discounted 10 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $1300 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 10 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 1300 - 130
Sale Price = $1170 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $1170.
You will pay $1170 for a item with original price of $1300 when discounted 10%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $1300 with 10% discount, you will pay 1300 - 130 = $1170.
3) 130 is what percent off $1300?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
130 = 1300 x Discount in Percent / 100
130 / 1300 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 130 / 1300 = Discount in Percent
13000 / 1300 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 10 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 75 percent off nine
- 20 percent off 337.29
- 50 percent off 0.79
- 7 percent off five eighths
- 40 percent off 0.98
- 45 percent off seven eighths
- 25 percent off 15
- 35 percent off five hundred
- 90 percent off 172.39
- 35 percent off three fifths
- 30 percent off 337.88
- 65 percent off 1000
- 7 percent off 447
- 7 percent off 63000
- 40 percent off 207