Seventeen% off 0.13 Dollars
How to calculate seventeen % off $0.13. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.1079.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is seventeen percent (%) off $0.13?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 0.13 when discounted seventeen percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.02 is what percent off $0.13?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 17 percent off $0.13? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $0.13 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 17.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 0.13 x 17 / 100
Amount Saved = 2.21 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.02 (answer).
In other words, a 17% discount for a item with original price of $0.13 is equal to $0.0221 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $0.13 when discounted 17 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $0.13 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 17 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 0.13 - 0.0221
Sale Price = $0.11 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.11.
You will pay $0.11 for a item with original price of $0.13 when discounted 17%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $0.13 with 17% discount, you will pay 0.13 - 0.0221 = $0.11.
3) 0.02 is what percent off $0.13?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.02 = 0.13 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.02 / 0.13 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.02 / 0.13 = Discount in Percent
2.21 / 0.13 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 17 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.