Nine percent off 0.8
How to calculate nine percent-off $0.8. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.728.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is nine percent (%) off $0.8?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 0.8 when discounted nine percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.07 is what percent off $0.8?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 9 percent off $0.8? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $0.8 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 9.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 0.8 x 9 / 100
Amount Saved = 7.2 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.07 (answer).
In other words, a 9% discount for a item with original price of $0.8 is equal to $0.072 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $0.8 when discounted 9 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $0.8 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 9 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 0.8 - 0.072
Sale Price = $0.73 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.73.
You will pay $0.73 for a item with original price of $0.8 when discounted 9%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $0.8 with 9% discount, you will pay 0.8 - 0.072 = $0.73.
3) 0.07 is what percent off $0.8?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.07 = 0.8 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.07 / 0.8 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.07 / 0.8 = Discount in Percent
7.2 / 0.8 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 9 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 20 percent off seven hundred
- 35 percent off 322.90
- 50 percent off 51.68
- 65 percent off one hundred and one
- 30 percent off 7.29
- 45 percent off one third
- 7 percent off one tenths
- 80 percent off 0.29
- 50 percent off
- 15 percent off 2.99
- 65 percent off 16
- 60 percent off three quarters
- 30 percent off 0.68
- 7 percent off 45
- 80 percent off 12000
- 45 percent off 0.59
- 20 percent off 0.80
- 20 percent off 396
- 7 percent off 13000
- 50 percent off 43000
- 35 percent off one over five
- 70 percent off 62000
- 2 percent off 333
- 25 percent off 40
- 5 percent off nine tenths
- 90 percent off 413.90
- 40 percent off a half
- 50 percent off 153.48
- 40 percent off 257.29
- 75 percent off 249