Eighteen percent off nine Calculator
How to calculate eighteen percent-off $nine. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $7.38.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is eighteen percent (%) off $nine?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ nine when discounted eighteen percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $1.62 is what percent off $9?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 18 percent off $9? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $9 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 18.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 9 x 18 / 100
Amount Saved = 162 / 100
Amount Saved = $1.62 (answer).
In other words, a 18% discount for a item with original price of $9 is equal to $1.62 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $9 when discounted 18 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $9 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 18 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 9 - 1.62
Sale Price = $7.38 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $7.38.
You will pay $7.38 for a item with original price of $9 when discounted 18%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $9 with 18% discount, you will pay 9 - 1.62 = $7.38.
3) 1.62 is what percent off $9?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
1.62 = 9 x Discount in Percent / 100
1.62 / 9 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 1.62 / 9 = Discount in Percent
162 / 9 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 18 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 60 percent off
- 80 percent off 76000
- 7 percent off 348.49
- 65 percent off 271.59
- 30 percent off 0.37
- 60 percent off 272.80
- 15 percent off three eighths
- 35 percent off
- 75 percent off two thirds
- 75 percent off 458.80
- 2 percent off third
- 70 percent off 55000
- 80 percent off 16.99
- 80 percent off 0.95
- 1 percent off 0.29