Eighteen% off 1500 Dollars
How to calculate eighteen % off $1500. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $1230.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is eighteen percent (%) off $1500?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 1500 when discounted eighteen percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $270 is what percent off $1500?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 18 percent off $1500? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $1500 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 18.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 1500 x 18 / 100
Amount Saved = 27000 / 100
Amount Saved = $270 (answer).
In other words, a 18% discount for a item with original price of $1500 is equal to $270 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $1500 when discounted 18 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $1500 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 18 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 1500 - 270
Sale Price = $1230 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $1230.
You will pay $1230 for a item with original price of $1500 when discounted 18%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $1500 with 18% discount, you will pay 1500 - 270 = $1230.
3) 270 is what percent off $1500?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
270 = 1500 x Discount in Percent / 100
270 / 1500 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 270 / 1500 = Discount in Percent
27000 / 1500 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 18 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 30 percent off 0.70
- 25 percent off two thirds
- 10 percent off 88000
- 60 percent off 78000
- 55 percent off 490.60
- 40 percent off 310.79
- 1 percent off 299
- 65 percent off 42
- 90 percent off 486.20
- 80 percent off
- 10 percent off 289.95
- 40 percent off 110
- 55 percent off three
- 25 percent off nine over ten
- 50 percent off 47000
- 75 percent off 23
- 75 percent off 150
- 5 percent off one
- 25 percent off 160
- 40 percent off 0.20
- 5 percent off twenty eight
- 30 percent off 51000
- 65 percent off 377
- 20 percent off 44000
- 25 percent off 15
- 35 percent off 331.49
- 55 percent off three over six
- 80 percent off 42796
- 40 percent off 0.88
- 70 percent off two thirds