8 percent off 0.33 Calculator
How to calculate 8 percent-off $0.33. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.3036.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 8 percent (%) off $0.33?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 0.33 when discounted 8 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.03 is what percent off $0.33?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 8 percent off $0.33? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $0.33 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 8.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 0.33 x 8 / 100
Amount Saved = 2.64 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.03 (answer).
In other words, a 8% discount for a item with original price of $0.33 is equal to $0.0264 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $0.33 when discounted 8 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $0.33 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 8 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 0.33 - 0.0264
Sale Price = $0.3 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.3.
You will pay $0.3 for a item with original price of $0.33 when discounted 8%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $0.33 with 8% discount, you will pay 0.33 - 0.0264 = $0.3.
3) 0.03 is what percent off $0.33?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.03 = 0.33 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.03 / 0.33 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.03 / 0.33 = Discount in Percent
2.64 / 0.33 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 8 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 20 percent off one million
- 1 percent off 0.92
- 10 percent off 0.59
- 65 percent off three eighths
- 75 percent off 12000
- 15 percent off one over two
- 40 percent off eighteen
- 45 percent off 469
- 5 percent off 368
- 25 percent off 344.29
- 2 percent off 24
- 1 percent off 76000
- 70 percent off 89000
- 65 percent off 129
- 7 percent off 400