75 percent off two thirds
How to calculate 75 percent-off $two thirds. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.5.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 75 percent (%) off $two thirds?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ two thirds when discounted 75 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $1.5 is what percent off $2/3?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 75 percent off $2/3? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $2/3 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 75.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 2/3 x 75 / 100
Amount Saved = 150 / 100
Amount Saved = $1.5 (answer).
In other words, a 75% discount for a item with original price of $2/3 is equal to $1.5 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $2/3 when discounted 75 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $2/3 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 75 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 2/3 - 1.5
Sale Price = $0.5 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.5.
You will pay $0.5 for a item with original price of $2/3 when discounted 75%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $2/3 with 75% discount, you will pay 2/3 - 1.5 = $0.5.
3) 1.5 is what percent off $2/3?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
1.5 = 2/3 x Discount in Percent / 100
1.5 / 2/3 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 1.5 / 2/3 = Discount in Percent
150 / 2/3 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 75 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.