2 percent off seventeen Calculator
How to calculate 2 percent-off $seventeen. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $16.66.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 2 percent (%) off $seventeen?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ seventeen when discounted 2 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.34 is what percent off $17?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 2 percent off $17? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $17 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 2.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 17 x 2 / 100
Amount Saved = 34 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.34 (answer).
In other words, a 2% discount for a item with original price of $17 is equal to $0.34 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $17 when discounted 2 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $17 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 2 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 17 - 0.34
Sale Price = $16.66 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $16.66.
You will pay $16.66 for a item with original price of $17 when discounted 2%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $17 with 2% discount, you will pay 17 - 0.34 = $16.66.
3) 0.34 is what percent off $17?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.34 = 17 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.34 / 17 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.34 / 17 = Discount in Percent
34 / 17 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 2 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- Four percent off 457.23
- Eleven percent off 20000
- Five percent off 339
- 50 percent off five hundred
- 2 percent off 120.51
- Nineteen percent off 311.98
- 50 percent off three
- 80 percent off 750000
- 55 percent off 0.50
- 6 percent off 399.39
- 45 percent off 20000
- 90 percent off 49000
- Ninety percent off 115
- 90 percent off 475
- Ninety percent off 400000
- Eighty percent off 319.45
- Five percent off 250000
- Twelve percent off 0.44
- 30 percent off
- Eighteen percent off one hundred
- Twelve percent off 0.20
- 3 percent off thirty
- Fifteen percent off 0.94
- 70 percent off six hundred
- Nine percent off 0.62
- Eight percent off three
- Thirteen percent off 0.3
- Seventeen percent off 61.69
- Seventy percent off seventy
- 65 percent off 9000
- Nineteen percent off 161
- 55 percent off 0.90
- Sixteen percent off 10000
- 50 percent off thirty
- 35 percent off 9000
- Five percent off 10000
- Thirty percent off 152.88
- Fifty percent off 74000
- Six percent off 153
- Twelve percent off 268.28
- Eleven percent off 0.71
- Three percent off 0.39
- Three percent off 0.38
- 7 percent off forty two
- One hundred percent off 1000
- One hundred percent off 495.51
- Three percent off 187.27
- Seventy percent off 494
- Four percent off 86000
- Fifteen percent off 59000
- 100 percent off nine hundred
- Twelve percent off 75000
- Three percent off 250000
- 9 percent off 5000
- Eleven percent off 335
- Nineteen percent off 304.33
- Three percent off 0.8
- Thirty percent off 128.79
- 1 percent off 274.48
- 55 percent off 193