2 percent off seventeen Calculator
How to calculate 2 percent-off $seventeen. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $16.66.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 2 percent (%) off $seventeen?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ seventeen when discounted 2 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.34 is what percent off $17?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 2 percent off $17? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $17 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 2.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 17 x 2 / 100
Amount Saved = 34 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.34 (answer).
In other words, a 2% discount for a item with original price of $17 is equal to $0.34 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $17 when discounted 2 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $17 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 2 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 17 - 0.34
Sale Price = $16.66 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $16.66.
You will pay $16.66 for a item with original price of $17 when discounted 2%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $17 with 2% discount, you will pay 17 - 0.34 = $16.66.
3) 0.34 is what percent off $17?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.34 = 17 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.34 / 17 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.34 / 17 = Discount in Percent
34 / 17 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 2 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 30 percent off one
- Sixteen percent off three hundred
- Sixty percent off 304.52
- 60 percent off eleven
- Fifty percent off 60000
- Twelve percent off 35000
- Eight percent off 2.79
- Sixty percent off ten
- Eighteen percent off 0.57
- Seventy percent off 1100
- 4 percent off 750000
- 4 percent off 41.83
- Twelve percent off eight hundred
- 4 percent off 0.87
- 75 percent off twenty two
- Fourteen percent off 0.74
- 80 percent off 69
- 8 percent off 7000
- Forty percent off
- 20 percent off 396.64
- Sixteen percent off 34.69
- Eleven percent off
- Four percent off 25000
- 6 percent off 15000
- 7 percent off 429.76
- Nine percent off 381.68
- 3 percent off 0.65
- 45 percent off
- Fifty percent off
- Three percent off 69000
- Eighty percent off 0.14
- 4 percent off 0.74
- Thirteen percent off seventeen
- One hundred percent off 0.12
- 4 percent off
- Seventeen percent off 0.79
- 90 percent off 0.88
- 7 percent off 1400
- Two percent off 0.48
- Fifteen percent off nine
- 20 percent off
- 8 percent off a hundred
- 15 percent off 100000
- Nine percent off 242.71
- 75 percent off 0.11
- 50 percent off six
- Eighteen percent off
- 60 percent off 0.66
- 90 percent off fourteen
- 20 percent off 700000
- 5 percent off seven hundred
- Eighty percent off 314
- Fifty percent off five thousand
- Three percent off
- Fifty percent off 1500
- Seventy percent off five hundred
- Seven percent off 4000
- Forty percent off a thousand
- Sixty percent off 15.63
- Nineteen percent off 57000