25 percent off 18000 Calculator
How to calculate 25 percent-off $18000. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $13500.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 25 percent (%) off $18000?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 18000 when discounted 25 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $4500 is what percent off $18000?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 25 percent off $18000? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $18000 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 25.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 18000 x 25 / 100
Amount Saved = 450000 / 100
Amount Saved = $4500 (answer).
In other words, a 25% discount for a item with original price of $18000 is equal to $4500 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $18000 when discounted 25 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $18000 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 25 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 18000 - 4500
Sale Price = $13500 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $13500.
You will pay $13500 for a item with original price of $18000 when discounted 25%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $18000 with 25% discount, you will pay 18000 - 4500 = $13500.
3) 4500 is what percent off $18000?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
4500 = 18000 x Discount in Percent / 100
4500 / 18000 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 4500 / 18000 = Discount in Percent
450000 / 18000 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 25 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.