1 percent off one over five Calculator
How to calculate 1 percent-off $one over five. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $0.99.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is 1 percent (%) off $one over five?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ one over five when discounted 1 percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.01 is what percent off $1/5?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 1 percent off $1/5? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $1/5 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 1.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 1/5 x 1 / 100
Amount Saved = 1 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.01 (answer).
In other words, a 1% discount for a item with original price of $1/5 is equal to $0.01 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $1/5 when discounted 1 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $1/5 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 1 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 1/5 - 0.01
Sale Price = $0.99 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $0.99.
You will pay $0.99 for a item with original price of $1/5 when discounted 1%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $1/5 with 1% discount, you will pay 1/5 - 0.01 = $0.99.
3) 0.01 is what percent off $1/5?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.01 = 1/5 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.01 / 1/5 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.01 / 1/5 = Discount in Percent
1 / 1/5 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 1 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 80 percent off 16000
- 20 percent off two thirds
- 5 percent off 319
- 50 percent off 0.50
- 45 percent off six tenths
- 1 percent off 289.92
- 2 percent off 15000
- 10 percent off 470
- 2 percent off 85000
- 2 percent off 285.59
- 15 percent off 180
- 40 percent off 107.49
- 70 percent off 493.60
- 20 percent off
- 90 percent off one sixteenth
- 20 percent off 60000
- 7 percent off 7.99
- 50 percent off 163.29
- 25 percent off 56000
- 65 percent off two hundred
- 45 percent off 75000
- 65 percent off 282
- 7 percent off 84.39
- 90 percent off
- 10 percent off 475
- 70 percent off 23000
- 45 percent off five thousand
- 35 percent off 6000
- 65 percent off 15.99
- 35 percent off 500.92