How much is one percent off 1.48
How to calculate one percent-off $1.48. How to figure out percentages off a price. Using this calculator you will find that the amount after the discount is $1.4652.
Using this calculator you can find the discount value and the discounted price of an item. It is helpfull to answer questions like:
- 1) What is one percent (%) off $1.48?
- 2) How much will you pay for an item where the original price before discount is $ 1.48 when discounted one percent (%)? What is the final or sale price?
- 3) $0.01 is what percent off $1.48?
- See how to solve these questions just after the Percent-off Calculator (or Discount) below.
how to work out discounts - Step by Step
To calculate discount it is ease by using the following equations:
- Amount Saved = Orig. Price x Discount % / 100 (a)
- Sale Price = Orig. Price - Amount Saved (b)
Now, let's solve the questions stated above:
1) What is 1 percent off $1.48? Find the amount of discount.
Suppose you have a Kohls coupon of $1.48 and you want to know how much you will save for an item if the discount is 1.
Replacing the given values in formula (a) we have:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent / 100. So,
Amount Saved = 1.48 x 1 / 100
Amount Saved = 1.48 / 100
Amount Saved = $0.01 (answer).
In other words, a 1% discount for a item with original price of $1.48 is equal to $0.0148 (Amount Saved).
Note that to find the amount saved, just multiply it by the percentage and divide by 100.
2) How much to pay for an item of $1.48 when discounted 1 percent (%)? What is item's sale price?
Suppose you have a L.L. Bean coupon of $1.48 and you want to know the final or sale price if the discount is 1 percent.
Using the formula (b) and replacing the given values:
Sale Price = Original Price - Amount Saved. So,
Sale Price = 1.48 - 0.0148
Sale Price = $1.47 (answer).
This means the cost of the item to you is $1.47.
You will pay $1.47 for a item with original price of $1.48 when discounted 1%.
In this example, if you buy an item at $1.48 with 1% discount, you will pay 1.48 - 0.0148 = $1.47.
3) 0.01 is what percent off $1.48?
Using the formula (b) and replacing given values:
Amount Saved = Original Price x Discount in Percent /100. So,
0.01 = 1.48 x Discount in Percent / 100
0.01 / 1.48 = Discount in Percent /100
100 x 0.01 / 1.48 = Discount in Percent
1.48 / 1.48 = Discount in Percent, or
Discount in Percent = 1 (answer).
To find more examples, just choose one at the bottom of this page.
Sample Percent Calculations
- 60 percent off five thousand
- 2 percent off 154.95
- 55 percent off 76000
- 1 percent off 77000
- 65 percent off 5000
- 60 percent off 9.99
- 80 percent off 414
- 55 percent off 288
- 7 percent off 69.60
- 70 percent off one over ten
- 60 percent off twenty one
- 1 percent off 35
- 20 percent off eighteen
- 7 percent off
- 30 percent off twenty